This blog is a collection of observations and insight paired with some wonderful photographs and bits of prose to enrich your life. It is a creative outlet of mine designed to ignite sparks of creative efforts in you. We can never forget that we are all in some way connected and no one stands alone. As I share with you, it is my hope that you will in turn share yourself with others.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gift of Love


Oh, how He Loves us, indeed.

Every morning the sun shines for me.

And every night the moon rises to bathe my face in its silver light.

Every star awaits my wish, as a memento of my dreams.

Every bird sings to my heart's melody.

Every river flows and rushes to meet me.

Every flower beams at me to feed my eyes' delight.

Every wave crosses the sand to sit at my feet.

Every tree bends its branches to shelter my head.

Every cloud gloats on high to watch over me.

Mountains stand tall to guard my comings and goings.

Valleys bend low to make way for me.

The wind carries the sound of my voice far and wide.

The rains wash the world clean about me.

Each new day brings all of these things and sets them before me as a gift.

They are gifts from Him because of His love, and may I never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment